Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Holidays.

Why do some people need holidays? Why some people do not need holidays? If an average earner need a holiday, can they manage the lodging, food and other expenses? What will happen after the holiday? Are they going to be in heavier debt maybe to the credit card? Then I think these people shouldn't go for a holiday because after this holidays, they will have to face something that is called "Debts to be Settle" and I think this will add up to their headache and pressure instead of releasing it..
There are many ways to release pressure example just go to a shopping centre to watch people of all categories, or maybe watch a show, or clean up your closet, home and do some chores that you never had the chance to do when you are at work.
Maybe like now, I started to learn to write a blog. Its new to me and I hope I will be able to continue and I welcome any comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment